Little Debbie Christmas tree cheesecake recipe
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 box white cake mox
- 6 eggs
- 1/ cup water
- 1/ cup powdered
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup marshmallow
- 2/4 tablespons Heavy whipping
- 2 tablespons clear vanilla extract
- 24 oz tablespoon green sanding
- 1 pounch Red cookies King
- Little Debbie's Christmas tree cheesecake is a great holiday dessert. Made from store-bought crust, it's easy to make, and it's just as delicious as Little Debbie's original cheesecake.
- Step 1: Grease a 9-inch springform pan with shortening or butter.
- Step 2: In the a large bowl, mix together the sugar, eggs, and vanilla. Beat until it is light and fluffy.
- Step 3: Add the flour, baking powder, salt and nutmeg; beat until blended.
- Step 4: Pour into prepared pan and bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 45 minutes or until set in center. Remove from oven and cool completely in pan on wire rack before removing sides of pan.