Easy and Delicious Potbelly Chicken Pot Pie Soup Recipe
- 2 tablespoons of butter
- 2 cloves of garlic (minced)
- 2 carrots (diced)
- 1 large onion (diced)
- 1 celery stalk (diced)
- 1-4 cup of all-purpose flour
- 1-2 teaspoon of dried thyme
- 2 cups of chicken broth
- 1 cup of cooked chicken (shredded or diced),
- 1-2 cup of frozen peas
- 1-3 cup of heavy cream
- In a large saucepan or Dutch oven, melt the butter over medium heat.
- Add the onion, carrots with celery, and garlic. Cook until the vegetables are softened, about 5 minutes required.
- Sprinkle the flour over the vegetables and stir to combine. Cook for 2 minutes more.
- The Pour in the chicken broth and bring to a simmer.
- Add the chicken, potatoes, mixed vegetables, thyme, rosemary, bay leaf, salt, and pepper. Simmer for 20 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and stir in the half-and-half or cream. Serve hot.
Easy and Delicious Potbelly Chicken Pot Pie Soup Recipe
Hello dear friends,
Are you looking for a delicious and easy-to-make chicken pot pie soup? Look no further! This Potbelly Chicken Pot Pie Soup recipe is sure to be a hit with the whole family. Made with tender chunks of chicken, potatoes, carrots, celery, onions, peas, and a creamy sauce, it’s the perfect meal for a cold winter night. Plus, it’s ready in just over an hour! Read on to learn how to make this delicious and comforting potbelly soup.
How to make potbelly chicken pot pie soup recipe
This potbelly chicken pot pie soup recipe is a great way to get your family together around the dinner table. It’s easy to make and packed with flavor.
To make this potbelly chicken pot pie soup recipe you will need the following
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 carrots, chopped
- 2 stalks of celery, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 4 cups chicken broth
- 2 cups cooked chicken, chopped
- 2 potatoes, peeled and cubed
- 1 cup frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1 bay leaf
Salt and pepper to taste
1/2 cup half-and-half or heavy cream
1. In a large saucepan or Dutch oven, melt the butter over medium heat.
2. Add the onion, carrots with celery, and garlic. Cook until the vegetables are softened, about 5 minutes required.
3. Sprinkle the flour over the vegetables and stir to combine. Cook for 2 minutes more.
4. The Pour in the chicken broth and bring to a simmer.
5. Add the chicken, potatoes, mixed vegetables, thyme, rosemary, bay leaf, salt, and pepper. Simmer for 20 minutes.
6. Remove from the heat and stir in the half-and-half or cream. Serve hot.
The Recipe Directions
1. The Preheat your roaster to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. toast a large pot over medium-high heat and add 1 teaspoon of olive oil painting. Add 1 minced onion and 2 cloves of diced garlic and sauté until the onion is translucent about 3 twinkles.
3. Add 2 mugs of cooked, tattered funk and 2 mugs of frozen vegetables. Cook for 2- 3 twinkles.
4. Pour in 6 mugs of low- sodium funk broth and bring to a pustule.
5. In a separate coliseum, whisk together/3 mug each- purpose flour,1/2 tablespoon dried thyme,1/2 tablespoon black pepper, and1/4 tablespoon swab. sluggishly add this to the boiling pot and whisk constantly until it thickens, about 1- 2 twinkles.
6. Reduce the heat to low and stir in 1/2 mug of heavy cream. poach for 5 twinkles.
7. Grease a 9 × 13 inch baking dish with adulation or nonstick cuisine spray. ladle the haze into the dish and top with 8 cooledpre-made pie crust circles. Encounter the covers with an egg marshland( 1 egg beaten with 1 teaspoon of water). Singe for the 30 twinkles, or until the crust is golden brown.
8. Let cool for 5 twinkles before serving.
The Recipe Result
When you try the potbelly chicken pot pie soup recipe, you will be rewarded with a delicious and comforting dish that is sure to please everyone in the family. The combination of savory vegetables, tender chicken, and creamy broth creates a delightful flavor combination that will have everyone coming back for seconds. The best part is that it takes very little effort to make this soup and you can have it on the table in no time.
The result of your efforts is a hearty and filling soup that is full of nutritious ingredients. You can use this recipe as a main course or a side dish, making it a versatile meal option. And because it is relatively low in calories and fat, it can easily fit into any healthy eating plan.
Your family will love the warm and cozy atmosphere created by this soup. Serve it with some crusty bread for dipping and you’ll have a delicious meal that everyone will enjoy.
How to store potbelly chicken pot pie soup recipe
If you’re not serving the potbelly chicken pot pie soup right away, you’ll need to store it properly. To store your soup, you can either cool it down quickly in an ice bath or transfer it to an airtight container before putting it in the refrigerator. Alternatively, you can leave the soup in the pot and allow it to cool on its own before transferring it to an airtight container.
To keep the soup fresh for longer, make sure that the container you use is airtight and that there is no air left in the container when you close the lid. This will help to prevent bacteria from forming. Additionally, it’s a good idea to label the container with the date that you made it so that you can tell how long it has been stored.
When you’re ready to reheat the potbelly chicken pot pie soup, make sure that you heat it thoroughly before serving. You can do this by bringing it to a boil and then simmering it for several minutes before serving. This will help to ensure that all of the ingredients are cooked properly.
By following these simple steps, you can ensure that your potbelly chicken pot pie soup stays fresh and delicious for days or weeks.
Can you freezer potbelly chicken pot pie soup recipe
Yes, you can freeze the potbelly chicken pot pie soup recipe. The key to freezing any soup is to cool it completely before transferring it into airtight containers. Make sure that you leave a little space in the container for the soup to expand when frozen.
When ready to reheat, thaw the soup overnight in the refrigerator or microwave it. Transfer it to a saucepan and heat it over medium-low heat until heated through. If desired, you can also add some extra broth or water to thin out the soup if needed. Be sure to stir often while reheating to avoid any burning on the bottom of the pan.
Potbelly chicken pot pie soup recipe in health advantages
Potbelly chicken pot pie soup is not only delicious but also offers several health benefits. This tasty soup is packed with a variety of nutritious ingredients that are great for your health.
First, this recipe includes fresh vegetables such as carrots, celery, and onions which are all high in vitamins and minerals. These vegetables provide a wide range of nutrients including Vitamin A, Vitamin C, and Iron. In addition to these essential vitamins and minerals, these vegetables are also high in fiber which helps to keep your digestive system running smoothly.
The chicken used in this recipe is also beneficial to your health as it is an excellent source of protein. Protein helps to build and repair muscles, organs, and skin. It is also an important component of many hormones and enzymes in the body.
The soup also contains a generous helping of cream which provides calcium and other essential fatty acids. Calcium helps to strengthen bones and reduce the risk of osteoporosis. The healthy fats found in the cream can help to protect your heart health.
Finally, this recipe is low in calories which makes it a great choice for those watching their weight. It is also low in saturated fat and cholesterol, which helps to keep your cholesterol levels in check.
In conclusion, potbelly chicken pot pie soup is a delicious and nutritious meal that is full of health benefits. With its combination of vegetables, proteins, healthy fats, and low-calorie content, it’s a great way to get all the nutrients you need without compromising flavor. So give it a try and enjoy the taste and health benefits of this delicious dish!
potbelly chicken pot pie soup recipe in nutrition facts
This potbelly chicken pot pie soup recipe is an excellent source of essential nutrients and minerals. This dish is full of protein, which helps to build and maintain muscle. Additionally, it contains healthy fats and carbohydrates that provide the body with energy. It is also a great source of dietary fiber, which helps to keep you feeling fuller for longer. Additionally, the soup is packed with vitamins and minerals such as iron, zinc, magnesium, and potassium.
Furthermore, this recipe is low in calories but still very filling. A single serving contains only about 165 calories but provides plenty of nutrition. The healthy fats and carbohydrates will help to keep you feeling full throughout the day while the high-fiber content will help to regulate your digestion. Additionally, the vitamins and minerals will help to boost your immune system and provide additional health benefits.
Finally, the nutritional content of this soup may vary slightly depending on what ingredients you use. However, it is generally very nutritious and can be enjoyed as part of a balanced diet.
When it comes to comforting soups, potbelly chicken pot pie soup is an absolute favorite. With simple ingredients and minimal time, this homemade soup will quickly become a staple in your kitchen. Not only is it delicious and easy to make, but it is also full of health benefits. The vegetables, herbs, and spices provide an array of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants to keep you feeling your best. And the best part? It can be stored in the freezer for up to Cantona for six months for quick and convenient meals.
Whether you’re looking for a quick lunch or dinner, potbelly chicken pot pie soup is sure to satisfy you. Give it a try today and enjoy the savory fsavorylavors of this classic dish!