Little Debbie Christmas tree cheesecake recipe
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 box white cake mox
- 6 eggs
- 1/ cup water
- 1/ cup powdered
- 2 cups powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup marshmallow
- 2/4 tablespons Heavy whipping
- 2 tablespons clear vanilla extract
- 24 oz tablespoon green sanding
- 1 pounch Red cookies King
- Little Debbie's Christmas tree cheesecake is a great holiday dessert. Made from store-bought crust, it's easy to make, and it's just as delicious as Little Debbie's original cheesecake.
- Step 1: Grease a 9-inch springform pan with shortening or butter.
- Step 2: In the a large bowl, mix together the sugar, eggs, and vanilla. Beat until it is light and fluffy.
- Step 3: Add the flour, baking powder, salt and nutmeg; beat until blended.
- Step 4: Pour into prepared pan and bake at 350 degrees F (175 degrees C) for 45 minutes or until set in center. Remove from oven and cool completely in pan on wire rack before removing sides of pan.
Hello dear friends,
Everyone knows that Christmas is about giving, but have you ever thought about giving your loved ones something delicious? This cheesecake recipe is the perfect solution! It’s simple to make, and it requires only a few ingredients. The original recipe called for chocolate cake mix, but I’ve created a healthier version that uses LITTLE DEBBIE CHRISTMAS TREE CAKE SNACKS (3cake). If you’re looking for something new and exciting to do with leftover holiday treats, try this easy recipe out!
What is Little Debbie Christmas tree cheesecake recipe?
It’s a dessert that is made by putting a layer of cheesecake on top of a layer of chocolate cake, then topping it with whipped cream and maraschino cherries.
How to Debbie Christmas tree cheesecake recipe
Little Debbie Christmas tree cheesecake is a delicious holiday dessert that’s perfect for any occasion. It’s easy to make, and it can be made in advance so you can enjoy it year-round!
For the cobbler filling:
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tsp. cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp. nutmeg
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. ground cloves
- 1 egg, beaten (for egg wash) For the cheesecake filling:- 1 (8 oz.) package cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 3/4 cup sugar (or more to taste)
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour For the topping: 1 package (8 oz.) refrigerated crescent rolls, thawed according to package directions and divided into thirds Decoration ideas: chocolate chips or nuts for each layer of cake; candy canes for tips along with pinecones as well as red berries; mini marshmallows on top; sprinkles on top
How to store little Debbie Christmas tree cheesecake
Little Debbie Christmas tree cheesecake is a delicious dessert that you can make for your family and friends. The recipe is easy to follow, but it does require a few steps.
The first step is to prepare the ingredients. You’ll need graham crackers, cream cheese, salted butter, powdered sugar, and vanilla extract. You’ll also need to make sure that your oven is preheated and at least 300 degrees Fahrenheit before starting.
Place all of the graham cracker crumbs in a food processor or blender and pulse until they’re completely broken down into fine crumbs. Pour this mixture into a large bowl along with the cream cheese, butter, powdered sugar, vanilla extract, and salt. Mix everything until everything has been mixed evenly together.
Grease a 9-inch spring form pan with cooking spray before pouring in the cheesecake mixture and baking for about an hour at 300 degrees Fahrenheit until it’s set (around 50 minutes). Remove from oven once done cooking and allow to cool completely before removing from pan by running under warm water until cooled completely. Serve cold with some additional whipped cream on top if desired!
Can you freezer Little Debbie Christmas tree cheesecake
Yes, you can freeze Little Debbie Christmas tree cheesecake. It will be perfectly safe to do so, and will still taste great. The cheesecake is so delicious, especially when it’s hot out of the oven!
To freeze the cheesecake:
1. Bake the cheesecake at 350°F for 45 minutes.
2. Cool completely on a wire rack before wrapping in plastic wrap and freezing overnight.
However, we recommend that you do not try to freeze your cheesecake after it has been baked. The texture of the cheese in the cheesecake will change when it is frozen, and if you try to bake it once it’s frozen, it will likely crack and fall apart when you try to remove it from the oven.
Ingredients little Debbie Christmas tree cheesecake recipe
For the crust:
- 3 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 12 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted, for the pan
- 1 tablespoon water (for the pan)
- For the cheesecake:
- 2 cups heavy cream, at room temperature (or 1 cup plus 1 tablespoon if not using an electric mixer)
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened (preferably Philadelphia brand)
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- For the topping:
- 2 cups sour cream (or Greek yogurt)
- 1 cup powdered sugar (plus more, if needed — this depends on how sweet your fruit is)
Little Debbie Christmas tree cheesecake recipe advantages
Cheesecake is a type of dessert, which is made of cheese and eggs. It is usually served as dessert or as a snack. The name comes from the fact that it was originally made in Europe by monks. This recipe is very easy to make, as it does not require any special skills. You can also prepare this dessert at home without having to spend too much money on ingredients or equipment.
The main advantage of this dessert is that it’s delicious and sweet. It contains a lot of sugar, so it should be consumed in moderation by people who have diabetes or high blood pressure. If you are allergic to eggs, then you should avoid eating this dish because it contains eggs as an ingredient. The second advantage is that this dish can be prepared very quickly and easily by anyone who has some cooking experience in their Ha Hands!
The Little Debbie Christmas tree cheesecake recipe has a few disadvantages.
The first disadvantage is that it is not easy to make. You should be able to follow the instructions and you will need some baking experience to do this successfully. It also takes some time to make this dessert, especially if you are making it for a large group of people.
The second disadvantage of this dessert is that it contains lots of sugar which can cause health problems in people who are not used to eating this type of food regularly or at all. For example, if you are diabetic or have high blood pressure then this dessert may not be good for you because it contains so much sugar in it which will increase your blood glucose levels very quickly which may lead to health problems later on in life such as diabetes or even heart disease.
This delicious dessert is easy to prepare and beautiful to behold!
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQS)