- Cupcake Tin
- Cupcake lingers
- piping Bags
- wilton Icing Tip MI
- paper straws
- 1 cup of all-purpose flour
- 1-2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1-4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1-4 teaspoon salt
- 1-2 cup of unsalted butter, softened
- 1-2 cup of granulated sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-4 cup of low-fat milk
- 1-4 cup of greek yogurt
- 1-2 cup of crushed chocolate chip cookies
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line a 12-cup muffin tin with paper liners.
- In a medium bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- In a separate bowl, cream together the butter and sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add the egg and vanilla extract and mix until combined.
- Slowly add the milk and yogurt and mix until combined.
- Slowly add the flour mixture and mix until just combined.
- Crush the chocolate chip cookies and fold them into the batter.
- Divide the batter evenly among the cupcake tins.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Calories: 495kcal
- Carbohydrates: 70g
- Protein: 5g
- Fat: 23g
- Saturated Fat: 14g
- Cholesterol: 54mg
- Sodium: 309mg
- Potassium: 176mg
- Fiber: 1g
- Sugar: 49g
- Vitamin A: 624IU
- Calcium: 71mg
- Iron: 1mg
Hi Dear frends,
milk and cookie cupcake recipe
Milk and cookie cupcakes are a delicious and easy-to-make treat for any occasion. These cupcakes are perfect for a kid’s birthday party, or a romantic evening with your significant other. You will need a large mixing bowl and a stand mixer. You will also need two medium-sized bowls, two medium-sized whiskers, and two large baking sheets. Once you have gathered all of your ingredients, simply follow the instructions below to make these delicious treats.More cookies recipe
Hi there! Here is a delicious and healthy recipe for milk and cookie cupcakes that are sure to be a hit!
1 cup of all-purpose flour
1/2 teaspoon baking powder
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup of unsalted butter, softened
1/2 cup of granulated sugar
1 large egg
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/4 cup of low-fat milk
1/4 cup of greek yogurt
1/2 cup of crushed chocolate chip cookies
Milk and cookie cupcake recipe Instructions:-
- Preheat kitchen appliance to 350F and grease a cake tin with non-stick cookery spray.
- In a medium bowl, mix the flour, leavening, saleratus and salt.
- In a separate bowl, cream along the butter and sugar till light-weight and downy.
- Add the egg and seasoning and blend till combined.
- Slowly add the milk and dairy product and blend till combined.
- Slowly add the flour mixture and blend till simply combined.
- Crush the chocolate chip cookies and fold them into the batter.
- Divide the batter equally among the cake tins.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes or till a strip inserted into the middle comes out clean.
Here is a delicious milk and cookie cupcake recipe that you’re sure to love! It yields 12 cupcakes and takes about prepare time 10 minutes to cook time and 18 minutes to bake. The total time 28 minutes calories per cupcake is approximately 495.
Saturated Fat: 14g
Vitamin A: 624IU
Storing a cupcake recipe is easy! To keep the recipe safe and secure, store it in an airtight container or plastic bag. Make sure to label the container or bag with the recipe name and date. To keep the recipe from spoiling, store it in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight. When it comes to baking your cupcakes, preheat the oven to the temperature specified in the recipe and line the baking pan with cupcake liners. To ensure even baking, use an oven thermometer if available. Finally, enjoy your delicious cupcakes!
Sure thing! Here is a great freezer and cookie cupcake recipe. Preheat your oven to 375 degrees. In a bowl mix 1 cup of softened butter, 2/3 cup of granulated sugar, 1/3 cup of brown sugar, and 2 large eggs. Beat until the ingredients are combined. In a separate bowl, mix 2 cups of all-purpose flour, 2 teaspoons of baking powder, 1 teaspoon of baking soda, and ¼ teaspoon of salt. Gradually add this dry mixture to the butter and sugar mixture. Beat until a very smooth batter is formed.
Next, fold in 1 ½ cups of semi-sweet chocolate chips. Grease 2 muffin tins with butter or cooking spray and fill each cup with ¼ cup of the batter. Bake in the preheated oven for 18-20 minutes, or until the cupcakes are lightly golden and a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Let the cupcakes cool before removing them from the tins.
To freeze the cupcakes, place them on a parchment-lined baking sheet and freeze for 1-2 hours, or until they are solid. Transfer the cupcakes to a resealable bag, label the bag with the date, and store it in the freezer until needed.
Allow the cupcakes to cool before topping them with your favorite frosting.
Health Benefits: This recipe is great because it contains lower-fat alternatives such as low-fat milk and greek yogurt, as well as heart-healthy unsalted butter. The crushed chocolate chip cookies add a delicious flavor to the cupcakes without adding too many extra calories.
The milk and cookie cupcake recipe is a delicious and easy-to-make treat. The combination of classic cookie flavors and creamy milk creates an irresistible cupcake that is sure to be a hit with family and friends. With just a few simple ingredients, you can quickly whip up a batch of these delicious treats.
Frequently Asked Questions ( FAQS)
Que (1) What does milk do to a cookie?
Ans :- Milk can help to soften a cookie and make it more moist, especially if the cookie is a bit dry. Milk can also help to enhance the flavor of a cookie, particularly if the cookie is a bit bland. The type of milk you use can also affect the flavor of the cookie. For example, using whole milk or cream can add richness and a slightly sweeter taste to the cookie, while using skim milk can result in a lighter flavor.
Que (2) What does milk do in cupcakes?
Ans :- There are many types of cookies that go well with milk! Some popular choices include chocolate chip cookies, oatmeal cookies, and sugar cookies. Soft cookies like these tend to go well with a cold glass of milk, as the milk helps to soften the cookie and bring out the flavors. Other cookies that go well with milk include shortbread and gingersnaps. Ultimately, the best cookie for you will depend on your personal preferences.
Que (3) Why does milk make cookies better?Ans :- Milk can help to make cookies softer and more moist, which can make them taste better. When you add milk to the dough or batter for cookies, it helps to add extra moisture, which can keep the cookies from turning out too dry. It can also help to add a subtle richness and flavor to the cookies. Some people prefer to use buttermilk, yogurt, or sour cream in place of milk in their cookie recipes to add even more moisture and tanginess. Do you have a specific recipe that you’re working with? I’d be happy to help you troubleshoot any issues you’re having with it.