Two Holiday Treats in One – Christmas Tree Cake Cheesecake Recipes
- 1/ cup butter, softened
- 1/ cup white sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/ cup all-purpose flour
- 3/ teaspoon baking powder
- 1/ cup milk For the Cheesecake Portion:
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/ cup white sugar
- 1/ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs To assemble the casserole preheat oven to 350°F (175°C). Grease an 8-inch square baking pan. Combine butter, sugar, eggs and vanilla extract until light and fluffy. Beat in flour and baking powder, then stir in milk until combined. Pour batter into prepared pan. In separate bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, vanilla extract and eggs until creamy. Drop spoonfuls of cream cheese mixture over top of batter and swirl with a knife.
- 1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9-inch springform pan.
- 2. In a medium bowl, mix together the graham cracker crumbs, 2 tablespoons of sugar, melted butter and cinnamon until thoroughly combined. Press this mixture into the bottom and sides of the springform pan.
- 3. In a large bowl, mix together the cream cheese and 2 eggs until smooth. Beat in 1/2 cup of sugar and the vanilla extract. Fold in the sour cream until completely incorporated. Gently fold in the chocolate chips.
- 4. Pour the filling over the crust in the pan. Bake for 40 minutes in the preheated oven, or until center is almost set. Let cool for 10 minutes.
- 5. Meanwhile, prepare the green topping by combining 1 cup of prepared whipped topping and 1 drop of green food coloring in a small bowl until desired color is reached.
- 6. Once cheesecake is cooled, spread the green topping over the top of the cake. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving. Enjoy!
Nutrition factsThis recipe is a great way to get a taste of two delicious holiday treats in one! The Christmas tree cake and cheesecake both bring their own flavors to the mix. Plus, you can enjoy the recipe knowing that it won’t be too heavy on the calories or fat. This recipe yields 12 servings, with each serving containing approximately: • 260 calories • 11g fat • 36g carbohydrates • 4g protein The cake portion of the recipe contains about: • 190 calories • 8g fat • 28g carbohydrates • 3g protein The cheesecake portion of the recipe contains about: • 70 calories • 3g fat • 8g carbohydrates • 1g protein
Two Holiday Treats in One – Christmas Tree Cake Cheesecake Recipesch
Are you looking for a holiday treat that will be the talk of the party? Look no further than these delicious Christmas Tree Cake Cheesecake Recipes! Combining two of the most beloved holiday treats, this delicious combination will be sure to please even the pickiest of eaters. Not only do these recipes have a unique and festive look, but they are also surprisingly easy to make! So if you’re looking for something special this holiday season, read on to find out how to make the perfect Christmas Tree Cake Cheesecake.
Traditional Christmas Tree Cake Recipe
This traditional Christmas tree cake recipe is a classic holiday treat that is sure to please. Start by preheating your oven to 350 degrees and then grease and flour two 9-inch round baking pans.
In a medium bowl, cream together 1 cup softened butter and 2 cups white sugar until light and fluffy. Beat in 4 eggs one at a time, then stir in 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract.
In another bowl, whisk together 3 cups of all-purpose flour, 1 teaspoon of baking powder, 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda, and 1/4 teaspoon salt. Add the dry ingredients to the creamed butter mixture alternately with 1 cup of milk. Begin and end with the dry ingredients and mix just until combined.
Pour the batter into the prepared pans and bake for 30 to 35 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Allow the cakes to cool completely before decorating.
When ready to decorate, cut each cooled cake into 4 equal pieces, then arrange it on a serving plate in the shape of a Christmas tree. Frost with green-tinted buttercream frosting and garnish with candy decorations of your choice. Enjoy!
Chocolate Christmas Tree Cake Recipe
Treat yourself to a festive chocolate-filled delight with this delicious Christmas Tree Cake recipe! With its decadent chocolate cake and cream cheese frosting, it’s sure to be a hit at any holiday party.
To make this Christmas Tree Cake, you’ll need the following ingredients:
1 box of chocolate cake mix
3 large eggs
1 cup of vegetable oil
1 cup of water
1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
2 cups of semi-sweet chocolate chips
1/2 cup of heavy cream
2 tablespoons of butter
For the cream cheese frosting:
4 ounces of softened cream cheese
1/4 cup of softened butter
2 cups of powdered sugar
1/2 teaspoon of vanilla extract
Start by preheating your oven to 350°F and greasing two 9” round cake pans. In a large bowl, combine the cake mix, eggs, oil, water, and vanilla extract until everything is well blended. Divide the batter evenly between the two pans and bake for 20 minutes or until a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean. Allow the cakes to cool completely before transferring them to a cooling rack.
Meanwhile, melt the chocolate chips in a double boiler. Once melted, add in the heavy cream and butter, stirring until combined. Spread this chocolate mixture over the top of each cake layer, allowing it to drip down the sides.
In a separate bowl, use a mixer to beat together the cream cheese, butter, powdered sugar, and vanilla extract until light and fluffy. Frost the cooled cakes with the cream cheese mixture and sprinkle with additional chocolate chips if desired. Slice and serve!
Tips for Making the Perfect Christmas Tree Cake
Making a Christmas tree cake is a fun and delicious way to celebrate the holiday season. Here are some tips for making the perfect Christmas tree cake:
1. Start by prepping your cake. Make sure your cake layers are level and even, so your tree will have a nice shape. To ensure your cake layers don’t stick, you can lightly grease the pans with butter or non-stick spray.
2. Pick out your favorite frosting flavors to create a colorful tree. From classic vanilla or chocolate to bolder flavors like raspberry or salted caramel, the possibilities are endless.
3. Once your layers are cooled, stack them on a sturdy cake board or plate. Start with the largest layer on the bottom, followed by the next largest layer, and so on until you reach the top.
4. Use buttercream to crumb-coat your tree. This will help all the cake crumbs stay in place while you’re decorating.
5. To create a tree shape, use a star tip on a pastry bag and start at the bottom of the tree, swirling your way up and around.
6. Finish off your masterpiece with festive decorations. You can use sprinkles, candy, or any other festive treat to add some extra holiday cheer.
With these tips in mind, you’ll be able to create an amazing Christmas tree cake that everyone will love!
More Delicious Christmas Cheesecake Recipes
Christmas cheesecake recipes are the perfect way to add a bit of festive cheer to your holiday table. From classic versions with a creamy topping to innovative new flavors with colorful decorations, there’s something to please every palate. Here are some creative ideas to inspire your next Christmas cheesecake.
1. Eggnog Cheesecake: This one is sure to become a family favorite! Start with a simple graham cracker crust, then blend in a mix of cream cheese, eggnog, cinnamon, and nutmeg. Top it off with a generous layer of whipped cream and a sprinkle of ground nutmeg or cinnamon.
2. Pumpkin Spice Cheesecake: For a creamy and festive cheesecake, try this version made with pumpkin puree, spices, and a gingersnap crust. Serve it with a dollop of fresh whipped cream and a sprinkle of nutmeg.
3. White Chocolate Cranberry Cheesecake: Make this delightful cheesecake for a show-stopping dessert. Start with a graham cracker crust, then top it with creamy white chocolate and cranberry filling. Sprinkle on some chopped cranberries for added color and flavor.
4. Peppermint Mocha Cheesecake: This flavor combination is a real crowd-pleaser. Start with an Oreo crust, then blend cream cheese, melted chocolate, espresso powder, and crushed peppermint candies. Top with a generous dollop of whipped cream and more crushed candy pieces.
5. Cinnamon Swirl Cheesecake: For a twist on classic flavors, try this cinnamon-spiced version. Prepare the graham cracker crust as usual, then combine cream cheese, sugar, and eggs. Swirl in some cinnamon extract and ground cinnamon, and top with a layer of melted buttery caramel sauce before baking.
No matter which Christmas cheesecake recipe you choose, you’ll be sure to have a delicious dessert that will be the talk of the party!
If you’re looking for a festive holiday treat that will make your holiday season even sweeter, look no further than Vanessa Lachey’s delicious Christmas Tree Cake Cheesecake recipe. Not only is it a delightful combination of two classic holiday treats, it’s also healthy and easy to make. And who wouldn’t want to start their day off with a scrumptious breakfast casserole that combines the warm spices of Christmas in every bite? With Vanessa Lachey’s recipe, you can have both a delicious breakfast casserole and an eye-catching Christmas tree cake cheesecake that’s sure to be the star of your holiday spread. So this holiday season, why not treat yourself and your loved ones to a one-of-a-kind breakfast treat that will make everyone merry? Try Vanessa Lachey’s Christmas Tree Cake Cheesecake recipe and enjoy the best of two holiday treats!